Saturday, March 28, 2015

The A to Z Book Diary: "F" is for Finally Freakin' Finished

So. Holy crap. I'm done!!!! MUA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

Ahem. 

What I mean to say is... WOO!!!!!!! FIRST DRAFT IN THE BAG, BABY!!!!!!!!!

Whoa, okay. Easy now. Let's... let's just take a step back here. I can handle this post maturely. I know I can.

Calm. Cool. Collected. A dignified literary mind.

Dignified... dignified... dignifi--

IT'S DONE!!!!!!!! IT'S ACTUALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Image courtesy of StuartMile-FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Alright. Nope. Just not going to happen. I know when to admit defeat. Mindless, crazed excitement at having a completed first draft of my first book is all that's in there right now. I got nothing else.

I'll just have to--

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man. This is only getting worse... I need to go lie down somewhere. I'll be back again when this wears off a bit.

...Oh no... I feel a celebratory dance coming on... I am helpless against it!... I gotta hit "post" on this before it takes hold... AGH!!!!

~\\//~

Final Word Count of Pre-Editing 1st Draft: 78,949

No comments:

Post a Comment